- A one-weekend course that shall teach you all you need to pray valid prayers according to the Hanafi school
- Students must listen to pre-recorded material before attending the Live Classes
- Pre-recorded material shall be made available before the Live Classes so students can listen to the material at their leisure
- Learn about the essential preconditions of prayer and purification
- Watch videos of all the essential actions in wudu and prayer
- Listen to recordings of the suras and supplications you need in prayer
About the Course
Pray Right! is a one-weekend crash course on how to pray a legally valid prayer according to the Hanafi school of law.
The course will have pre-recorded audio and video lessons covering the essential conditions and acts that go into a valid prayer: the preconditions of prayer; having ritual purity; and praying with all the integrals of a correct prayer. Video demonstrations of all the actions, and audio recordings of all the supplications shall be provided.
Students are expected to listen to and watch the pre-recorded material before meeting the instructor for Live Classes over one weekend. Live Classes shall be on August 12, Saturday and August 13, Sunday, meeting for an hour each day. Pre-recorded material shall be available from July 5th, so students have over a month to complete listening to the material before attending class.
Two live classes shall be offered:
- The first lesson on Saturday, August 12, is mandatory to attend. The instructor shall impart the correct attitude essential to worship with which to approach the material taught in the pre-recorded lessons.
- The second lesson, on Sunday, August 13, shall be reserved for answering your questions. Attendance is optional.
The course shall be taught over one weekend. Pre-recorded content shall cover the following:
Preconditions of Prayer
- The Person Praying
- Major Ritual Purity, ghusl
- Minor Ritual Purity, wudu
- Composition of a Prayer
- Daily Prayers to Pray
- The Witr Prayer
Are your prayers valid according to a school of law?
New Muslims must learn how to pray with all the necessary integrals. This course will teach you just that, in the simplest of manners, from a qualified teacher.
Old Muslims on the other hand may have to make sure they have their basics covered. Imagine the disappointment and heartbreak if years and years of your prayers were not valid according to any madhab.
We are responsible for making a reasonable effort to learn how to pray correctly, before we meet Allah on the Last Day.
This course is not just for new Muslims…
Many Muslims often have years of missed, or invalid, prayers to make up.
If you’ve ever missed obligatory prayers, or need to re-pray them because of an invalidator, the Debt to the Divine course will walk you through why the prayers need to be made up.
Before one embarks on the journey of paying back one’s debt, it is absolutely essential to ensure that you are praying a legally valid prayer, with all the necessary integrals. Pray Right! will help you cover the absolute, bare essentials of a valid prayer according to the Hanafi madhab.