- Weekly live lessons will be taught by Dr. Ashraf.
- Pre-recorded readings of the entire text in Arabic and English with brief explanation.
- The Arabic text and an English translation will be provided in PDF format.
- Assignments and exams will test and strengthen your knowledge.
- All live sessions will be recorded, so that you can hear lessons that you may miss or review key concepts.
- You can post questions and engage in discussion in the course forum.
- Dr. Ashraf will hold weekly office hours.
The second in a series of four courses that cover a complete classical manual of Islamic Law, Quduri’s Manual Explained is a unique opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of exactly what it means for our religion to be a “way of life.” Part 2 covers contracts, partnerships, and basic daily transactions.
- The sales contract
- The lease contract
- The agency contract
- Transfer of debt
- The deposit contract
- Lending something for use
- Financing a profit-sharing venture
- Prevent the sale of a co-owners share to another