- For every Muslim seeking to solve real life problems and perceived hardships
- Retracting life lessons and examining the lives of the Suhaba
- Stories around the Suhaba and their dealings with, but not limited to the following: Manhood (rajula) and doing the right thing at the right time; conquering ones fears, anxieties and depression, Fulfilling your spouses needs and rights; raising youth; discerning women’s societal role; and seeking forgiveness (tawba) and its mighty reward.
- Dr. Ashraf Muneeb will conduct five live sessions.
- Printable course slides will add structure to lessons.
- A weekly reflection will explore the significance of the lives of the Companions to your life.
- All live sessions will be recorded, so that you can hear lessons you miss or review key concepts.
- You can post questions and engage in discussion in the course forum.
- Dr. Ashraf Muneeb will hold weekly office hours.
Learn from the best generation that ever was.
The Prophet, may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best of people are those living in my time. Then come those who follow them, and then come those who follow them…” (Bukhari: 2,652).
Do you think your life is hard? Do you have problems that you can’t solve? Do you have addictions that you can’t break? The Sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) faced similar challenges, which they overcame and embodied ihsan, or spiritual excellence, to become the best generation the earth would witness. By examining their stories, you will learn, be captivated, and most importantly be positioned to increase ihsan in your life.
The Sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) faced challenges like you. They overcame these challenges and embodied ihsan, or spiritual excellence, to become the best generation the earth would witness. By examining their stories in this course, you will learn, be captivated, and most importantly be positioned to increase ihsan in your life.
- Khadija bint Khuwaylid
Raising the Righteous
- Mu’adh & Mu’awwadh ibn al-Jamuḥ
- ‘Amr ibn al-Jamuḥ
- Ziyad ibn al-Sakan
Tawba & Its Mighty Reward
- Ka’ab ibn Malik
- Waḥshi ibn Ḥarb
- Suhail ibn ‘Amr
- Najashi As’ham Ibn Abjar
- ‘Ali ibn Abi-Talib
Women’s Societal Role
- Juwayriyya bint al-Harith
- Umm Salama
- Hamza ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib
- Abdullah dhu al-Bijadain
Fears, Anxieties & Depression
- Abu Bakr al- Sidiq
- Hudhaifa ibn al-Yamman