- Distinguishing features of the Arabic of the Quran, with examples and illustrations
- Linguistic Tafseer of several verses
- General analysis of the topics treated by the Quran
- The structure of words and sentences
- The amazing style of the Quran
- The writing system of the Quran
The following topics will be covered:
- What makes the Arabic of the Quran charming and wonderful?
- Why is the Quran untranslatable and inimitable?
- Why is the Quran the greatest miracle ever given to any prophet?
- What are the fields of knowledge we need to study in order to increase our love and appreciation for the Quran’s language?
- The centrality of Arabic grammar, rhetoric, morphology and its lexicon in unpacking the meanings of the Quran
- How does one reach a level of familiarity and eventually mastery of the Arabic of the Quran?
- What is the significance of tafseer and contemplation of the Quran?
- Why we shouldn’t depend on translations alone in our attempt to deepen our understanding of the Quran?