- There are no transfers for courses between 2-5 weeks duration.
- For courses between 6-8 weeks duration, all transfers must be made within the first week of the semester start date.
- For courses that are 8 weeks or longer, you may transfer within 2 weeks of the semester start date.
- To receive a full refund less a $40 withdrawal fee, you may withdraw from a course within 5 days of semester start date.
- If you withdraw after 5 days but within the first 2 weeks of the semester start date, you will receive a 50% refund less the withdrawal fee.
- You may not withdraw for a refund after two weeks.
- For short courses 2-8 weeks, there are no withdrawals after the course begins.
- To receive a full refund, you may withdraw a day before the course begins. A $25 withdrawal fee applies to withdrawal from a short course 1 day after it begins.
- After the one day withdrawal limit, you may withdraw from the course but will not receive a refund.
All withdrawal & refund requests must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.